Purchase with confidence from Classic Firearms
At Classic Firearms, your satisfaction is our commitment.
In fact, our commitment is so strong we now offer a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
Lifetime Gun Warranty Terms and Conditions
Classic Firearms warrants to you that if any eligible* gun sold by Classic Firearms ever becomes defective; Classic Firearms will repair or replace the gun at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
The customer has contacted the manufacturers/importers Warranty Department (if available) and have used the Manufacturers Services. (Please retain communication from the Manufacturer and provide to Classic Firearms if requested.)
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by Classic Firearms) at no charge.
- This warranty applies to new guns only. (See exceptions “*”, below)
- Internet/Mail Order Customers:The Lifetime Gun Warranty applies only to firearms and does not apply to stun guns and other electronic devices.
- Customer must pay any costs associated with sending the firearm to Classic Firearms for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
- If a firearm is repaired, the firearm may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a firearm is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees, if the gun must be replaced and resent to a dealer. Classic Firearms is not responsible for these additional fees.
- Classic Firearms will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the firearm is defective. If the firearm is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Impact, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes. It does not apply to scopes or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased, this is a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- If the warranty does not apply, we will offer a competitive repair bid for your approval before proceeding with any repairs.
Classic Firearms’ LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Exceptions include Used Firearms, Surplus & Military Firearms (new or used), Machine guns and firearms used for commercial, rental or demonstrations, etc. Work & Repairs by anyone other than Classic Firearms or the Factory void this warranty. This warranty applies to new firearms sold after September 1 st, 2006. Classic Firearms shall make the final determination for any exceptions to this warranty.