WHAT IS ZELLE PAY ?
Zelle® is a great way to send money to People , even if they bank somewhere different than you do.1 That means it’s super easy to pitch in or get paid back for all sorts of things like the neighborhood block party or getting paid back for covering the cost of a vacation rental for a group of friends. Zelle® is already in lots of banking apps, so look for it in yours today.
HOW TO PAY VIA ZELLE
- Make sure you have an account with Zelle
- You can have an account with zelle by signing up with the zelle app using the link below
- Most Banks in the USA offer the zelle option such as : Bank of America , Wells Fargo , Chase Bank etc
- Use the link below to check if your bank offers zelle
HOW TO PAY VIA CASHAPP
TO SEND A PAYMENT:
- Open the Cash App.
- Enter the amount.
- Tap Pay.
- Enter an email address, phone number, or $Cashtag.
- Enter what the payment is for.
- Tap Pay.
HOW UP SETUP CASHAPP
DOWNLOAD CASHAPP FROM YOUR PHONE STORE USING LINK BELOW :
- Tap on Cash App to launch it.
- To create an account, enter your phone number or an email address.
- Cash App will send you a secret code via text or email—enter it.
- You can invite friends to sign up with Cash App to earn cash (optional)
- Enter your debit card info to link your bank account to Cash App.